Canon uniFLOW helps you secure your Print and Scan environment.
It improves your office efficiency and controls the cost of print
Please see following presentation to understand how Canon uniFLOW can help your business.
Please see this article to understand how Canon uniFLOW can help you comply with the General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR).
uniFLOW – Onsite
Canon uniFLOW Output Manager is one total solution that targets your complete document workflow ranging from document accounting and secure printing to job ticketing and professional print room management.
It is designed to save your organization time and money by providing effective controls over its entire printer and multifunction printer (MFP) fleet. With its modular design, the uniFLOW solution can scale to fit any size organization, and can be customized to fit your organization’s specific needs.
Control scanning, printing and copying effectively with uniFLOW Version 5
One platform for printing, copying and scanning management
uniFLOW for SMB(Small & Medium Businesses)
uniFLOW offers organizations the following functionality:
- Full accounting and reporting (Canon and 3rd-Party devices)
- Follow me printing, and device authentication (Canon and 3rd-Party devices)
- Secure mobile printing (Any mobile platform)
- Print room management (CRDs and/or print rooms)
- Job routing (Canon and 3rd-Party devices, including desktop printers)
- Scanning workflows (Scan to Mail, Scan to folder, Scan to MS SharePoint, and advanced business processes)
Benefits of Canon uniFLOW to you:
- You can bill back print costs to departments, spot culprits and set rules to stop inappropriate use of colour.
- You can make better use and have more visibility of your printer fleet
- You can have precise management information and in depth reports on demand.
- You can set up rules based print routing with pop-ups and useful user instructions to save money.
- You can run reports on who printed and didn’t collect!
- You can set up follow me print.
- You can use a PIN number, swipe card or fob key to identify users.
- You can set individual user settings under each PIN thus restricting the use of colour to chosen users.
- You can scan to email and through PIN authentication your scan is sent from your own email address.
- You can keep track of all of your laser printers.
As well as monitoring all of your printing Uniflow will also monitor and control your copying. uniFLOW is a modular solution which can change with your requirements.
The bottom line is that you can save 10% – 30% while increasing the level of service to your users by paying closer attention to Multifunction Print Devices(MFD’s) and printer fleets.
Cloud printing and cost accounting.
Simple server-less, secure.
Still paying for onsite servers? UniFLOW Online means no local server needs.
To find out more about uniFLOW online, please click here
Do you want to meet the print needs of mobile workers? uniFLOW Online let’s you print jobs from desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
Can private documents be protected from unauthorised users? uniFLOW Online means your teams can print all your documents securely
Are you lacking an umbrella view of your print related spend? uniFLOW Online brings instant fine-grained analysis of print costs and usage.
Paying too much for print management & accounting software? UniFLOW Online is offered on a subscription – pay for what you use
Is your customer data held within your region? uniFLOW Online offers global scaling with a local personality
Are you able to enforce print policies? uniFLOW Online with Managed Print Services bring print costs under control
Are you prepared for your business needs changing? uniFLOW Online scales as your needs adapt and grow
Pro-active security – Safeguard your data
Influencing behaviours – Encourage smarter print behaviours
One platform for printing – Take control of print infrastructure
Mobile printing – Enhance worker productivity
Cut paper waste – Reduce environmental impact
Share devices securely – Displace costly personal devices
Document scanning with uniFLOW Online…
Canon uniFLOW Output Manager is an integrated solution, featuring not only printer management functionalities like printer accounting, copy accounting, and secure printing, but also production printing features like print room management, job ticketing and production management.
As Canon uniFLOW Output Manager is a modular system, it can be configured specifically to address the needs of your business, ensuring you can make the most productive use of your printing devices. Companies, local schools, and print shops: wherever you need to improve the management and cost control of document output, Canon uniFLOW Output Manager can help.