Our Unique Cost Per Print Contract
With a Cost per Print Contract, you only pay for the prints you use!
This contract includes support from our fully accredited technicians (call out/telephone support), consumable parts and all toners for HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon, Brother, OKI machines.
Your equipment will be repaired to 100% factory specifications our professional service personnel are trained, experienced and regularly re-certified to keep abreast of new technology and changes to existing products.
We bring a combined experience of over 100 years of repair experience to each job.
Our goal is complete customer satisfaction.
Average First Time fix is 96.43% on Canon Office Printers
Our average response time to printer support service calls is 4 hours.
This contract gives you total peace of mind, ensuring your Machines are kept in good working order.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Does each Personal Computer(PC) user in your company have his or her own personal printer?
- How many inkjet printers does your company own?
- How many reams of paper does each inkjet printer use on a monthly basis?How many bills do you need to pay?
Service contracts can be tailored to your individual requirements and because our contracts are offered on a fixed price basis, you know exactly how much you are spending on maintenance and you will be able to see just how much you are saving!
A simplified pricing system incorporated in one standing charge which eliminates expensive hourly charges.
As part of your Cost per Print Contract you can avail of our Free eMaintenance remote management solution. eMaintenance is an embedded software which offers automated billing and toner replenishment. To find out more, please click here.
This allows us to monitor your printers 24/7! Some advantages of eMaintenance are:
- Cut administration with automated meter reading
- Save time with remote diagnostics
- Automate consumables ordering to maximise device uptime
- Use device usage profiles to influence deployment
- Designed for Canon multifunctional devices
To learn more, please call 01 460 44 44 or email email@example.com