ARE YOU INTERESTED IN YOUR TOTAL COST OF PRINTING?
Does your business or office outsource larger print jobs?
Outsourced print jobs cost more.
That same job can be done more efficiently in your own office at a third of the cost.
Pay-Per-Print makes it easy to handle large print jobs in-house and save money.
Pay Per Print allows you to obtain the use of state of the art equipment without the need to purchase it and then arrange separate maintenance and supplies contracts.
The plan is expressed as a cost per print which gives a clear Total Cost per print.
The arguments for Pay Per Print are easy to understand:
A Pay-Per-Print program combines hardware cost, service and maintenance cost, and consumables expenses in one flat monthly fee. This program transparently tells you upfront what the total cost of printing will be each month.
Office Technology’s fixed cost Pay-Per-Print-Plan helps you to:
- Lower and control printing costs – one Cost Covers the Equipment, all Service, all Parts, Labour and all Toners
- Have no costly repair bills
- Save you money – 100% tax allowable
- Keep up to date with changing technology – flexibility to upgrade or downgrade your office printer at any stage
- No Capital Outlay – Releases Capital for more productive uses
- Guards against equipment depreciation because it’s an off balance sheet item