The ZT400 Series is offered in both 104mm (4”) and 168mm (6”) models and comes standard with an extensive set of advanced features that ensure your printer investment will always meet your needs, now and in the future. Constructed using an all-metal frame and bifold door, this printer is designed to fi t well in space-constrained environments.
Featuring Zebra’s Link-OS® environment – an innovative operating system combining a powerful Multiplatform Software Development Kit (SDK) and software applications – ZT400 Series printers are easy to integrate, manage and maintain from any location around the globe.
Designed to grow with your evolving business needs, the ZT400 features increased processing capabilities and an open operating architecture providing flexibility to support your ever-growing and changing application requirements.
- Expand your printing readiness through an exceptional range of media capabilities and media delivery options.
- Customise your printer to match your current and future business needs with end-user-installable media handling options.
- Standard Serial, USB, Ethernet and Bluetooth features – as well as two open media slots – allow you to utilise optional connectivity options.
- Expanded RFID capabilities are easy to install and simple to use.
- Ensure quality output for small-label applications with high-resolution printing capabilities.
Effortless to Integrate
- USB host port enables simple printer confi guration by easily transferring data from a USB fl ash drive via mirroring and expanded mapped-drive memory capabilities.
- Virtual Devices apps enable Link-OS printers to support well-known legacy and competitor printer languages – in addition to ZPL® and EPL™– for a future-proofed investment.
Easy to Operate
- Dynamic QR codes provide on-demand, web-based support to resolve printer errors quickly.
- Print Touch-enabled Link-OS printers offer web page launching features using Near Field Communication (NFC), making it easy to access Zebra’s extensive knowledge base of how-to videos and product support.
- Lighted media and ribbon paths make it easy to see inside the printer, even in poorly lit environments.
Simple to Manage
- Zebra’s Link-OS environment delivers enhanced capabilities to monitor, manage and maintain your printer from any location.
- Cloud Connect allows Link-OS printers to securely and directly interact with the Cloud for printing and device management.
- Profi le Manager enables you to edit and manage one printer, batches of printers or all Link-OS printers across your network anywhere in the world.
Ideal for these applications:
- Product ID/serial numbers
- Packaging labels
- Receiving/putaway labelling
- Transportation & Logistics
- Order picking/packing
- Compliance labelling
- Distribution centers
- Back-of-store operations
- Laboratory labels
- Blood-bank labels
- Asset tracking
- Pharmacy labelling
To pay by credit card, please call 01 460 4444