Lease rate €11.21 per week*
- Lease price per unit based on 5 year lease agreement and paid quarterly
- Lease price subject to finance approval
- Lease price per unit excludes vat, training & installation(options available)
Please click here to find out about how to lease and the benefits of leasing
The Toshiba TEC B-852 Thermal Transfer and Direct Thermal Printers are market leaders in both price and performance. Fabricated out of steel in a contemporary design the B-852 offers high-resolution printing of 300 DPI and print speeds of 4 inches per second. It can handle a wide media range and comes with two standard and two optional interfaces. It is ideally suited for medium volume applications and also has a PCL5 kit. Features include:
- Print speed of 4 inches per second
- Made of industrial strength stainless steel
- Head check security
- LCD and LED indicators display printer status
With powerful networking capabilities, the B-852 wide web printer from TOSHIBA delivers outstanding performance for a wide variety of environments and applications.
This innovative industrial printer offers superior features including extremely fast processing, large internal memory, web printer controls and outstanding SNMP networking tools
- The B-852 Advanced wide web printers have been designed to benefit the end user with:
• New and improved connectivity features
- • Increased expandability options
• Higher processing speed to improve data processing of large files
• Easy maintenance and low cost of ownership
• Capability to replace legacy systems and competitors’ products.
With powerful networking capabilities, the B-852 Advance wide web printer from Toshiba delivers outstanding performance for a wide variety of environments and applications. This innovative industrial printer offers
superior features including extremely fast processing, large internal memory, web printer controls and outstanding SNMP networking tools*.
Also links to other Toshiba products including the e-studio series, an evolutionary family ofinformation devices that fit perfectly within commercial information environments.
Speed and Functionality
Utilising ground-breaking CPU technology from Toshiba, the B-852 Advance offers high-speed printing and enhanced processing via an extensive choice of interfaces – including USB 2.0 and internal LAN. The options of serial and wireless LAN interfaces provide additional flexibility and choice, making the B-852 Advance adaptable to the widest variety of environmentsand applications.
High Print Quality
The B-852 Advance 305 dpi, 8.5 inch wide printhead facilitates rapid printing of large format compliance labels. A floating printhead mechanism guarantees superb print quality with reduced friction and a flat paper path.
For future proofing, the B-852 Advance printer is compatible with legacy systems, Toshiba or non-Toshiba. With the powerful Basic Command Interpreter (BCI) program, incoming data can be manipulated to generate the correct label formats. The BCI can also communicate with external devices allowing the easy integration of other technology systems.
Fully Compatible – B-852
Software and supplies are compatible with Toshiba’s previous range-topping B-852 printer.
Existing media stock and grades do not need to be changed.
The B-852 Advance comes with a free Network Management Suite that allows the user to:
• Manage all the Toshiba printers attached to the network through their IP address.
• Display system information and firmware versions, allowing firmware to be updated across the network simultaneously.
• View the status of each individual printer connected to the network in real time with real-time alerts (including viewing web pages).
• View a graphical display of the alerted error with the instructions necessary to resolve it, even emailing the service call centre number when needed.
Lower Cost of Ownership
All Toshiba products are manufactured at Toshiba’s own facilities, providing the assurance of complete reliability and quality of key components essential for low overall cost of ownership. To lower the cost of ownership further the B-852 Advance has large internal memory as standard with no requirement for costly PCMCIA boards or ATA memory cards.
To pay by credit card, please call 01 460 4444