Great media flexibility – Print business documents, banners and marketing collateral with ease
Exceptional media flexibility makes it easy to use the versatile C712 for printing office documents as well as a wide range of other requirements such as business stationery, banners and marketing collateral.
- Flexible media handling – print from A6 to 1.3m banners and card stock up to 250gsm
- Standard paper supply of 300 sheets and two optional paper trays mean paper capacity can be increased to up to 1,690 sheets
- Auto-sensing 100-sheet multi-purpose tray (MPT) for different paper types
- Outstanding High Definition ProQ2400 multi-level output quality and 1200 x 600dpi print resolution
- Microfine High Definition toner for superb print quality
Advanced connectivity – What every busy office needs
Ideal for individuals and workgroups, the network-ready C712 is easily shared. Mobile printing from smartphones or tablets is also available.
- Google Cloud Print 2.0 ready, enabling printing on the move
- Gigabit Ethernet enables fast transfer of large colour files across the network
- Wireless Direct offers safe simultaneous connection of wired and wireless networking
- Optional Wireless LAN Module available
Important security – Keep documents confidential and access stored print jobs when required
The C712 offers security and encryption to the highest industry standards with sophisticated user authentication to prevent unauthorised access and protect corporate data.
- Keep documents confidential with Private Print and optional Card Release#, so users can view all print jobs before selecting which ones to print
- Internet Protocol Security (IPSec) compliance, ensuring securing that documents are safely sent and received
- #Available to download from the OKI Firmware Portal in 2017
Cost and energy saving – Low power consumption and duplex printing as standard
Affordable and with cost-saving features included as standard, the C712 offers low total cost-of-ownership, low cost-per-page printing and energy-saving features.
- LED technology means no moving parts for a longer life
- Deep Sleep mode saves energy, Auto-Off mode automatically powers down to less than 0.5W when not in use
- Toner Save to reduce cost, when printing draft or internal documents
- Duplex printing as standard (optional on the C712n) reduces unnecessary paper usage
- Free consumables recycling programme
WE CAN SUPPLY TONERS & INK CARTRIDGES FOR ALL YOUR PRINTERS PLEASE CONTACT 01 460 44 44
To pay by credit card, please call 01 460 4444