- Real productivity: 24 ipm mono, 15.5 ipm colour
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity, plus print from and scan to mobile devices
- Print from and scan to cloud services
- 1,200-page mono and 900-page colour ink yields
- Large 500-sheet capacity and 50-sheet ADF
- Support for iOS and Android devices, plus cloud printing and scanning
- Tough marker- and friction-resistant DRHD inks
- Large 7.5 cm (3”) TFT colour touchscreen
- Simple to integrate with existing networks (SNMP)
- 200-1,000 pages per month recommended print volume
- IP address filtering and records of use reporting
- SMTP mail for secure sending of scanned documents
What’s in the box?
• MAXIFY MB2750 Series
• Power cable
• Set up CD for Windows (Mac drivers available online)
• Fax / phone line cable
For home offices that demand productivity
A fully featured printer, scanner, copier and fax designed for home offices. With a large 500-sheet paper cassette and 50-sheet automatic document feeder, the Canon MAXIFY MB2750 Series produces outstanding prints with deep, dense blacks, vivid colours and crisp text using its marker- and friction-resistant DRHD inks. This quality doesn’t come at the expense of speed: print A4 at an ultra-fast 24 ipm in mono and 15.5 ipm in colour, while first page out time (FPOT) is just 6 seconds.
Designed for productivity
Double-sided printing and support for a variety of paper sizes and types, from A4 plain paper to labels, envelopes, photo paper and even two-sided ID card copying makes light work of common office print jobs. Printing, copying, scanning or faxing is just a few taps away, with a highly responsive 7.5 cm (3”) TFT colour touchscreen and improved interface.
Comprehensive monitoring and maintenance capability
IP address filtering enables restricted access options, giving permission to only a select number of users, while SMTP email support allows secure scan-to-email. A range of further options allow system administrators to quickly and easily configure the printer and restrict certain operations, such as scan-to-USB.
Keep running costs to a minimum
From low energy consumption of just 0.2 kWh (TEC) to the individually replaceable colour cartridges, economy is a priority. Black cartridges provide an ISO yield of 1,200 pages and colour cartridges 900 pages. The optional 4-colour multipack contains a full set of replacement inks for even better value.
Mobile-ready, cloud-ready, work-ready
Support for Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint (iOS), Mopria and the Canon PRINT app provide quick and simple printing and scanning from mobile devices. You can print from the cloud and scan and save documents to cloud services. Supported services include Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, OneDrive and Concur. Built in Access Point mode means that smart device users can connect to the printer without a Wi-Fi network.
IT managers and system administrators will appreciate the Canon MAXIFY MB2750 Series’ Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) compatibility, making device management and integration into existing office networks easy. SNMP enables a range of maintenance monitoring functions, including ink levels, error status, and page counts.
WE CAN SUPPLY TONERS & INK CARTRIDGES FOR ALL YOUR PRINTERS PLEASE CONTACT 01 460 44 44 FOR A QUOTE
To pay by credit card, please call 01 460 4444