Prepare for exceptional A2 prints using Canon’s unique 12-colour pigment ink system. The iPF5100 large format printer delivers quick, consistent prints that always impress, making this ideal for photography, fine art, proofing and poster making.
- Borderless A2 glossy prints in less than 2 minutes.
- 12-colour lightfast inks for outstanding colour gamut
- Highly efficient workflow with 4 media paths
- Easy to use intuitive software
- More colours, less inks makes this a great investment
Prepare for exceptional A2 prints using Canon’s unique 12-colour pigment ink system. Generating an impressively broad colour gamut, the iPF5100 large format printer features new colour calibration technology and delivers quick, consistent prints that always impress.
The iPF5100 produces prints of exceptional quality on A2 media thanks to Canon’s industry-first dual-head 12-colour LUCIA II pigment ink system. The 12 colours are not only capable of delivering an exceptionally wide colour gamut; they use less ink than conventional systems by reducing the need to mix colours, for more efficient running costs. The LUCIA inks also deliver prints with smooth colour graduation, reduced graininess and bronzing, for results that are consistently impressive.
Consistent and accurate
The iPF5100 incorporates a built-in colour calibration system which is easy-to-use, for excellent results without unnecessary time-wasting. As well as providing consistency across devices, a unique feature enables the iPF5100 (once calibrated) to adjust the ink ejected depending on the media being used so there’s no need for external calibration devices. Plus, the initial calibration process takes a mere 10 minutes.
Like all Canon’s imagePROGRAF wide format printers, the iPF5100 uses the twin-head high density print head which is able to pack 30,720 nozzles into just two 1” print heads. The resulting 4-pl (picolitre) ink droplets ensure delicate colour graduation, high definition expression and accuracy. Despite these most exacting standards of print performance the iPF5100 is capable of producing A2 draft prints in just 41 seconds.
A 3-way media feeding system provides real flexibility- from canvass to glossy stocks ranging between 0.07mm and 1.5mm thick.
A range of powerful software applications are available, ensuring the iPF5100 can be used in corporate environments as well as specialist print environments:
– imagePROGRAF Digital Photo Front Access enables image editing at the touch of a button.
– imagePROGRAF Plug-In for Photoshop allowing users to export 16-bit RGB images processed with Adobe Photoshop directly to the imagePROGRAF printer
– Poster Artist (Optional) Poster Creation allows you to easily create head-turning posters thanks to over 1,000 templates and images.
Simple to operate
The iPF5100 is designed with users in mind. As well as automatic skew correction, a large LCD display constantly reminds uses of the media being used and the remaining print levels, for assured, non-stop productivity.