Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3530i Office Printer
The new Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3530i office printer is now shipping. This model is a simple facelift of the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3330i to the new generation 3 advance platform and livery.
Colour quality is far superior to all others in its class and features include true Adobe level 3 postscript and searchable pdf scanning. Canon have improved the day to day running costs and the performance of this product which compares favourably with all other names in the entry level A3 market.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3530i is a powerful A3 colour multifunction with a large colour touchscreen, fast scanning and flexible connectivity all on the consistent imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform, making it ideal for busy offices looking for a workflow optimiser.
- Authentication with Universal Login Manager
- Intuitive User Interface with flick and pinch operability
- Standard genuine Adobe® PostScript® and PCL®
- Advanced personalization with My ADVANCE
- Motion sensor sleep mode
- Hard Disk Driver(HDD) Encryption
- Low energy consumption
The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3530i is designed to complement every stage of the document lifecycle: from creation to management, output to archival, while aiming to support customers’ security and environmental goals. This platform is positioned to be the core of digital business communications where imaging technology, cloud connectivity, and mobile solutions converge.
For workplace environments that require an efficient multifunction printer capable of producing high quality color documents, the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3530i presents an outstanding solution designed that can help increase workflow and contribute towards cost-saving initiatives. With high-quality features and reliable performance, the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3530i all-in-one printer, scanner, copier and fax can help save time and resources while promoting workplace productivity.
The sustainably designed Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3530i model runs on Canon’s intelligent imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform, built to support businesses and their users all along the document lifecycle.
The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3530i can enhance workplace capabilities with printing speeds of up to 30 ppm (BW/color) and the ability to support media up to 11″ x 17″ in various weights, while offering several available document finishing options.
The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3530i also comes standard with a single—pass duplex scanner for scan speeds of up to 160 ipm (300dpi), and enables users to convert and send documents electronically in a variety of formats.
These models and the imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform are designed to provide high-quality performance with outstanding ease-of-use and integration with solutions that can help streamline business workflows and merge technologies together to help optimize business processes.
* 30 pages per minute colour/black
• Duplex document feeder
• Maximum cassette paper size A3+ (305mm x 457mm)
• Maximum bypass paper size SRA3 (320mm x 450mm)
• Maximum bypass paper weight 300gsm
• 2 x 550 sheet cassettes
• 100 sheet manual feed
• Copy, print, and colour scanning
• Scan to SMB / FTP / Email
• Searchable PDF
• Secured printing
• Adobe PostScript
Call us 1890 987 900 to get Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3320i best price in Ireland!
Compact Colour A3 multifunctional with powerful end-to-end document capabilities
The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3500 series is small in size but big in its ambition to solve your challenges around managing your documents. It is the perfect addition to support and optimise any busy working groups day-to-day workflows.
• Technology designed to reduce total cost of print
• User activity tracking provides visibility of print behaviour
• Apply policies and restrict usage at function level by user
• Save on transmission costs by utilising the Fax over IP option
• Tight integration with output management solutions such as uniFLOW
• Remote diagnostics and assistance, help reduce costs by minimising downtime and time spent by IT resolving issues
• Remote and centralised fleet management simplifies IT management of devices and fleets
Support for Mobile Working:
• Connect to cloud storage to access documents online
• Secure mobile printing as standard
• Support for industry standards such as Apple Airprint® and Mopria®
• Enable guest printing with Direct Connection
• Supports a range of connection types with your smart device e.g. Optional Bluetooth
• Substitute your PC for your smart device to complete your day-to-day workflows
• Send data from your smart device to the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3500 series and vice versa
Streamline document workflows:
• Intuitive user interface with a large, responsive tilting colour touchscreen with smart phone-like usability
• Advanced personalisation enables a unique, personal experience tailored to meet each user’s workflow needs.
• Effortless, rapid scanning captures paper-based documents with ease
• Scan and convert documents to Searchable PDF, Microsoft® Word, and Microsoft® PowerPoint files through a single-pass duplexing document feeder that holds up to 150 originals
• End-to-end document creation with a selection of finishing capabilities including convenient Staple-on-demand functionality
• Motion sensor technology wakes device from sleep mode when the user approaches
• Automatically remove blank pages when scanning
Achieve stunning results:
• Robust design and engine, with up to 2,300 sheet paper capacity, perfect for handling workloads of busy workgroups.
• V2 (Vivid & Vibrant) imaging technology ensures documents impress time after time and stand out from the rest
Manage devices efficiently:
• Supports industry and network standards i.e. PCL and Adobe PostScript for seamless integration
• Shares resources (e.g. Fax) with other imageRUNNER ADVANCE devices on the network
• Collaborates with business applications and external systems in the cloud
• Canon’s MEAP platform provides process optimisation, by integrating with a range of powerful document, capture and output management solutions
• Canon’s device management tools give you a centralised point of control across your entire fleet, upgrade devices, check device status and consumables, turn off devices remotely, capture meter readings, as well as manage address books and printer drivers
• Designed to achieve maximum uptime with intuitive user maintenance videos and status notifications, to help keep supplies replenished
• Simplified fleet management by synchronising settings across multiple devices
Secure confidential information:
• Control who has access to the device with Award-winning, smart user authentication without impacting on user productivity or convenience
• Ability to disable functions by user to prevent unauthorised usage
• Secure Print and Mailbox enhance document confidentiality
• Ensure information privacy and security across your network with IPsec, port filtering capabilities, and SSL technology
• Prevent unauthorised distribution of sensitive information with an array of standard and optional document security features
• Industry-first Data Loss Prevention and auditing of prints, copies, scans and faxes through uniFLOW
• Class leading Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) ratings
• Consumes as little as 0.8W in sleep mode
• Incorporates sustainable design, with the use of recycled materials and bio-based plastic, and a focus on minimising environmental impact
• ENERGY STAR® qualified
• Qualifies for the stringent Blue Angel award
• Reduce waste with Staple-less Eco stapler
• Minimise waste with default 2-sided printing, secure printing, and the ability to hold print jobs, preview them and change print settings at the device, achieving the desired results at the first time of printing
FREE STANDARD OFFICE TECHNOLOGY PHOTOCOPIER INSTALLATION! Please click here for more details
We recommend that we install all Canon printing systems so they are as productive, efficient and cost effective as possible for you.
*Please note that free delivery on photocopiers is only included with our cost per copy service agreement