Designed to excel in corporate environments, the printer can output up to 52ppm. It features advanced personalisation and security options, is controlled by an intuitive 10-inch touchscreen and boasts high-quality finishing options
Prints per minute 52
Display 10-inch LCD display
Energy features Intelligent sleep mode
Connectivity Wireless LAN/smartphone
Input paper capacity 3,200
Scans per minute Up to 100
Paper sizes A4 and A5
Security features Office security at 360
Call us 1890 987 900 to get Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 525iZ 11 with Finisher for Best Price in Ireland!
FREE STANDARD OFFICE TECHNOLOGY PHOTOCOPIER INSTALLATION! Please click here for more details
We recommend that we install all Canon printing systems so they are as productive, efficient and cost effective as possible for you.
*Please note that free delivery on photocopiers is only included with our cost per copy service agreement
Highly productive, fast, multi-function mono A4 printer built to withstand the features a smartphone-style touchscreen control, intelligent personalisation options and robust security settings
Format: Mono A4
• Maximum number of Paper Cassettes: 4, of which 1 standard and up to 3 optional cassettes for non finisher models (i series) and up to 2 optional cassettes for finisher models (iZ series)
• Paper input Capacity: 3,200 sheets
• Finishing Capabilities: Standard model: Collate, Group Finisher Model: Collate, Group,Offset, Staple
• Automatic Document Feeder Capacity: 100 sheets
• Automatic Document Feeder Type:1 Pass Automatic Document Feeder
A4 Mono Print Speed Range: 52, 61, 71 ppm
• Scan Speed: Single-sided Scanning: 50 ipm/50ipm Double-sided Scanning : 100 ipm/100 ipm (300 dpi)
Print Languages: UFRII, PCL6, Adobe PostScript 3
Print Resolution: 1,200 dpi x 1,200 dpi
High-speed mono A4 printing of up to 71 pages per minute (depending on model)
Wide-ranging mobile device support. Includes Airprint and Mopria compatibility to ensure seamless integration with iOS and Android devices respectively
NFC and Bluetooth LE Support in addition to Wireless LAN connection
Simple control via a 10.1-inch WSVGA touch panel with flick, pinch and drag and drop options
Input paper capacity of up to 3,200 sheets – saves time on larger print runs
Scan productivity of up to 100 pages per minute
Advanced personalisation options – start-up screen, language accessibility setting, job history and more can be customised for each user
Enhanced security – 360 degrees document protection: data in transit or stored on printer’s memories can be automatically encrypted
Improved productivity – speedy sleep-mode recovery, includes motion sensor options to wake printer when it detects human approach
Low energy consumption
High-quality Staple finishing options
UNIFIED FIRMWARE PLATFORM
The unified software platform ensures that the latest security and feature upgrades are available for all imageRUNNER ADVANCE GEN 3 devices. This offers an enhanced user experience across the whole portfolio and simplifies device and fleet management.
• Prevent unauthorised distribution of sensitive information with our most secure imageRUNNER ADVANCE ever through an array of standard and optional document security features
• Choose from device based or Cloud based authentication without the need for an additonal server
• Ability to disable functions by user to prevent unauthorised usage
• Secure Print and Mailbox enhance document confidentiality
• Ensure information privacy and security across your network with IPsec, port filtering capabilities, and SSL technology
• Mitigate the risk associated with the governance of sensitive information and data privacy (PII data) with the Industry-first Data Loss Prevention and auditing of prints, copies, scans and faxes through uniFLOW*
• Advanced personalisation enables a unique, personal experience tailored to meet each user’s workflow needs.
• Intuitive user interface with a large, responsive colour touchscreen with smart phone-like usability
• Motion sensor technology wakes device from sleep mode.
• Automatically remove blank pages when scanning.
• Scan and convert documents to a great variety of formats including Searchable PDF, Microsoft® Word, and Microsoft® PowerPoint
• Effortless capturing of paper-based documents with rapid single pass scanning and smart media handling capabilities such as multi-sheet feed detection, help speed up the process of digitising documents.
• Secure mobile printing as standard
• Enable guest printing with Direct Connection
• Substitute your PC for your smart device to complete your day-to-day workflows
• Support for industry standards such as Apple Airprint® and Mopria®
• Tight integration with uniFLOW Online Express, a Cloud based output management system
• uniFLOW Online Express provides extensive tracking and reporting capabilities from a central web based system.
• Collaborates with business applications and external systems in the cloud
• Canon’s MEAP platform provides process optimisation, by integrating with a range of powerful document, capture and output management solutions such as uniFLOW
• Canon’s device management tools give you a centralised point of control across your entire fleet, upgrade devices, check device status and consumables, turn off devices remotely, capture meter readings, as well as manage address books and printer drivers
• Supports industry and network standards i.e. PCL and Adobe PostScript for seamless integration
• Technology designed to reduce total cost of print
• User activity tracking provides visibility of print behaviour
• Apply policies and restrict usage at function level by user Remote diagnostics and assistance, help reduce costs by minimising downtime and time spent by IT resolving issues
• Remote and centralised fleet management simplifies IT management of devices and fleets
QUALITY AND RELIABILITY:
• Designed to achieve maximum uptime with intuitive user maintenance videos and status notifications, to help keep supplies replenished.
• Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies provide high quality output to meet the needs of busy departments.
• Quiet finishing provides less interruptions to workers, keeping employees productive
• Incorporates sustainable design and a focus on minimising environmental impact
• Minimise waste with default 2-sided printing, secure printing, and the ability to hold print jobs, preview them and change print settings at the device, achieving the desired results at the first time of printing