Lease price €8.55 per week
- Lease price excludes vat, training & installation(options available)
- Lease price subject to finance approval
- Lease payments paid quarterly over 5 year period
We can provide extended service contracts on all wide format printers and you can lease wide format printers
- High-volume continuous printing, with 130 ml hot-swap ink tanks that can be replaced while the unit is printing
- A0 output in Fast Economy mode in 48 seconds
- Space saving – Unique compact design to fit anywhere
- Highly accurate with 0.02 mm minimum line width and +/-0.1 % line accuracy
- 5-colour dye-and-pigment ink system with new magenta ink for reproduction of brighter red colour
- Printing PDF / TIFF / JPEG / HP-GL2 easily, from general graphics to CAD and GIS drawings, with bundled Direct Print & Share Utility
- Cloud ready for immediate sharing, with easy access even from mobile devices
- Use the bundled PosterArtist Lite software and Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office to create powerful large format posters with ease
- Manage costs and track ROI with full accounting tools
Take productivity to the next level with the Canon iPF770, our newest 5-colour printer with a faster printing speed that enables A0 output in draft mode in 48 seconds. Empower users with greater efficiency too, with the new shortcut print feature of Direct Print & Share. This utility allows users to create shortcuts to their most-used print settings, then print by dragging and dropping files onto their shortcuts.
Exceptional Quality and Accuracy
Canon’s 5-colour dye-and-pigment ink system produces the sharpest, thinnest lines. With an accuracy of +/- 0.1% and a minimum line width of 0.02mm, precision is guaranteed. Get more vibrant colours on CAD and GIS drawings, and better quality red text or images for posters and POS, with the iPF770’s reformulated magenta ink, which covers a broader spectrum than ever.
Ready for the cloud
Boost productivity and streamline printing workflows with imagePROGRAF Direct Print & Share, which lets you print a host of file types without needing an application. As well as PosterArtist integration, the solution allows you to upload and download files for immediate sharing, with easy access even from mobile devices. Printing from an iPad application is also supported.
Economical and Efficient
Manage printing costs more easily with the built-in Status Monitor. The Status Monitor’s accounting function collects print job logs and automatically calculates costs per job or time period. An economy mode can be selected which uses less ink: ideal when printing draft documents.
Make better use of your space with the Canon iPF770’s streamlined 36” body, which is high on features, but low on footprint. Its space-saving dimensions make it perfect for businesses who want high-productivity without the bulk.
Built for demanding workflows
The iPF770 is compatible with HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL, and includes the ability to set palette and pen settings for CAD workflows. Bundled software includes an Optimised Driver for AutoCAD, and a plug-in for Microsoft Office that lets you print directly from Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
To pay by credit card, please call 1890 987 900