The imagePROGRAF iPF510 is a 17”/A2 large format printer which combines the highest of quality with exceptional productivity and return on investment.
- Sharper, thinner lines and high black density for CAD plan production
- Economy mode for lower running costs – reduces ink consumption
- Superb graphics, vivid colours and solid image consistency
- Borderless printing, so no need for offline trimming – saving time and money
- Incredible print speeds – A2 in 20 seconds
- HPGL/2 and HP/RTL compatible and includes HDI Driver for CAD applications
- Bundled with free of charge PosterArtist Lite poster creation software – makes it easy to produce professional looking posters
- Print plug-in for MS Office
- Great colour output with brilliant text and less abrasion
- Large, bright and easy to use LCD operation panel – easy access to sophisticated functions
- Compact and quiet – it’s the output not the noise that gets you noticed
- Choice of printer driving settings – tailored to suit expertise of user
- User friendly – simple roll paper loading and control the print from the front
Exceptional Print Quality
Produce head-turning output with 2,400 x 1,200 dpi resolution. The iPF510 incorporates a 5-colour pigment/dye reactive ink system delivering sharper, thinner lines and vivid colour output. The reactive ink system enhances the quality of prints by ensuring that there is less bleeding and solid image consistency, therefore delivering output that retains more accuracy and sharpness – however detailed.
The iPF510 can help you reduce your costs, with high speed, economical printing using the Economy print mode which reduces ink consumption.
Ideal for specialist CAD applications
Designed to provide the quality line rendering and productivity needed for specialist CAD usage, the iPF510 offers full support for specialist CAD file formats HP-GL/2, HP RTL file formats as well as providing an HDI driver for Windows.
The iPF510 offers high speed printing producing A2 prints in just 21 seconds (in Fast mode). Canon’s borderless printing technology keeps you more productive as there is no need for offline trimming – saving you time and money. Although very compact in design the iPF510 also incorporates 4 media paths – a roll, cassette and two manual feeds.
Easy To Work With
A host of facilities ensure that the iPF510 is easy to work with. A large, bright and easy to use LCD operation panel gives easy access to sophisticated functions. The printer driver can be tailored to suit your level of expertise and control of the print is from the front of the printer, with simple roll paper and ink tank loading.
Create Professional Posters and More
Design posters like a pro without any prior experience thanks to Canon’s PosterArtist Lite software, which is included with the iPF510. In just four simple steps, you can create professional looking posters, banners and signs using a variety of templates, hi-resolution royalty-free images and clipart. A Print plug-in is also included for MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) – making it easy for you to print from your favourite applications. Digital Photo Front Access software allows you to import digital photos and edit them before including in your poster designs.
WE CAN SUPPLY TONERS & INK CARTRIDGES FOR ALL YOUR PRINTERS PLEASE CONTACT 01 460 44 44 or email email@example.com FOR A QUOTE
WE CAN SHIP TO UK ADDRESS
To pay by credit card, please call 01 460 4444