The colour laser HL-L8260CDW, is designed to be robust and comes with a host of security and mobile printing features.
- Up to 31ppm colour & mono print speed
- Automatic 2-sided printing
- 300 Sheet paper input
- USB, Wireless and Gigabit Wired network
- iPrint&Scan, Google Cloud Print & Apple AirPrint
- Up to 3,000 Black and 1,800 Cyan, Magenta & Yellow inbox toners
- Maximum paper input of up to 1,050 sheets
- Automatic 2-Sided Printing
- Optional high-yield replacement cartridges, 6,500 black, 4,000 page cyan, magenta and yellow toner cartridges
- Built-in Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX /1000Base-T
Increase productivity levels
Productivity is increased significantly thanks to the fast print speeds of up to 31ppm in colour and mono.
Maximise your efficiency with built-in wireless IEEE 802.11b/g/n and ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T.
Easily print from your mobile device, using Brother’s iPrint&Scan, Brother print service plugin for Android, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Mopria and AirPrint.
Meeting security challenges
Modern businesses demand the highest levels of security. With Secure Function Lock 3.0, IPsec, 802.1x and Secure Print, you can be confident that your documents are safe.
Flexible and low running costs
Designed for flexible printing requirements, the HL-L8260CDW includes a black 3,000 page toner, and cyan, magenta and yellow 1,800 page toner, and can take an optional 6,500 page black and 4,000 page cyan, magenta and yellow page toners to lower your running costs even further.
Great paper handling options, with a standard paper capacity of up to 300 sheets, expandable to 1,050 sheets.
Built to perform for longer and meet the demands of high output work environments, Brother’s latest colour laser range has been totally remodelled with robust build quality that’s even more resilient and hardwearing.
Brother’s latest colour laser range is compliant with a number of environmental standards including German Blue Angel, Nordic Swan and Energy Star. As a result, not only does it help your business work more efficiently, it is also more energy efficient, reducing impact on the environment and lowering your costs at the same time.
To pay by credit card, please call 1890 987 900