Workgroup Desktop Scanner Network Document Scanner for Mid to Large Size Workgroups
If you’re like many of today’s tech-savvy business people, you may find that using a smartphone or tablet to print and scan documents or access the Internet is becoming just as important as working on your desktop or laptop computer. That’s why Brother creates products with cutting edge mobile device and web features that make it intuitive for you to connect, print and share your important information.
Desktop Scanner with Gigabit Ethernet Networking offers powerful features for mid- to large size workgroups that help simplify the way documents are captured, managed, processed, and delivered. Fast scan speeds and single-pass duplex enable rapid digitization of assorted media types, with support for a variety of destinations such as Microsoft® SharePoint® and mobile devices.
Features various integrated image optimization and advanced scanning features, as well as a valuable suite of scanning software, for enhanced versatility and scan accuracy. Plus, it’s compatible with Kofax VRS®‡ image processing software which automatically examines and optimizes each scanned page, making it the ideal business scanning solution.
The robust ADS-2400N is capable of scanning up to 3,000 sheets per day, making it ideal for continued office departmental scanning and reliable hard copy digitisation.
The ADS-2400N desktop document scanner from Brother has built-in wired Network capacity for the quick transfer of information across the business. With three programmable buttons, users can one-touch scan to pre-defined locations to ensure business critical information arrives on time and at its desired location.
To support cross function scanning, the ADS-2400N scans to Network, OCR software, USB, File, Image, SharePoint® and email, so teams across the business can utilise the device no matter their requirement. The USB Host feature allows users to connect an external storage flash drive up to 64 GB.
Incorporating TWAIN supported image processing features, the ADS-2400N is capable of achieving professional quality scanned outputs for business ready use. Image processing functions prepare and clean scanned documents, improving the quality of scanned images for storing, editing, sharing and OCR requirements. This ensures that business critical documents are easy to read and reference when archiving for disaster recovery.
With Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity, auto 2-sided colour scan, a 50 sheet ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) and 60ipm (30ppm) scan speeds, the ADS-2400N is a professional departmental scanner perfect for small to medium business needs.
- Fast double sided scans (30 pages per minute / 60 images per minute)
- Gigabit Ethernet wired network and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity
- 50 sheet mixed batch document capacity from long paper to embossed plastic cards
- TWAIN, ISIS, WIA, ICA and SANE drivers for optimum performance
- Loaded with advanced image processing features
- Free premium software essentials bundle including ABBYY FineReader Sprint, ABBYY PDF Transformer+ and Nuance PaperPort
- Fast Scan Speeds – Scans single and double-sided materials in a single pass, in both color and black/white, at up to 30ppm
- Multi-Page Scanning – From the 50-sheet capacity auto document feeder (ADF)
- Gigabit Ethernet Networking – Plus a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface for local connectivity
- High-Precision Scanning – Up to 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution, 1200 x 1200 dpi interpolated
- Versatile Scan-to Destinations – Including Network folders, FTP/SFTP, Microsoft® SharePoint®, and mobile devices via the free Brother iPrint&Scan app‡
- Integrated Image Optimization Features – Including hole punch removal, background removal, blank page removal, deskew support, and more
- Advanced Scanning Features – Such as 2-in-1 Mode for capturing 11″ x 17″ documents, and Continuous Scan Mode for scanning unlimited pages into a single file
- Flexible Media Handling – Easily scans documents, photos, receipts, business and embossed plastic cards, and more – from business card size up to 8.5″(W) x 196″(L)
- Bundled with a Valuable Software Suite – Including PDF editing, OCR, and desktop document management programs
- Kofax VRS® Compatible – An industry leader in image processing software that automatically examines scanned materials and applies the appropriate image correction settings for optimal scan results
- Windows®, Mac®, and Linux® compatible
- Outstanding Support – Includes a one-year limited warranty plus free phone support for the life of the product
To pay by credit card, please call 01 460 4444