he BradyPrinter i5100 Industrial Label Printer provides the fundamental printing capabilities for the high-mix and high-volume work you need to get done every day.
- Change printer settings easily with the intuitive touchscreen
- Complete label set up faster with Intelligent Print (IP) technology that allows the materials, printer and software to communicate
- Change out materials quickly with specially designed materials that easily lock into place
- Connect easily with a variety of connection ports
- Keep the printer running smoothly with interchangable rollers
Smart & connected
The BradyPrinter i5100 Industrial Label Printer communicates automatically with our label design apps, label consumables and ink ribbons for a smooth and fast printer setup. Its intuitive, full colour touch screen includes a label and print status monitor which also informs you when the installed ink ribbon does not optimally match the inserted label supplies. Brady labels can easily be loaded thanks to a self-centering roll holder and automatic calibration and label setup. On top of this, the printer features a range of standard ports for common industrial connectivity scenarios.
Excellent print performance
With 300 and 600 dpi printing, the BradyPrinter i5100 offers crisp, high quality printing on reliable, industrial grade labels from 5 up to 110 mm. Driven by a powerful 32 bit and 800 Mhz internal printer processor, the i5100 prints at a speed of up to 300 mm/sec at 300 dpi. The printer’s interchangeable platen rollers help to keep its performance at maximum, even after intensive use.
Reliable, industrial grade labels
The BradyPrinter i5100 can print on 70 label materials, more than 1200 stock label parts and tailored custom label materials and parts. Applications include:
- product identification labels: metallised labels, tamper-evident labels, work-in-process labels, QA testing labels, a.o.
- electronics and printed circuit board labels: polyimide traceability labels, removable labels, electrostatic dissipative labels, a.o.
- logistics and asset tracking labels: asset tracking labels, tote & pallet labels, repositionable bin & shelf labels, a.o.
- cable & component identification labels: self-laminating cable labels, cable sleeves, cable tags, push button labels, rating plate labels a.o.
- laboratory labels: cryo tube labels, slide labels, removable glassware labels, well plate labels, tissue cassette labels a.o.
|Automatic Label Set Up||Yes|
|Barcode Capability||Barcode Capable|
|Catalog Page #||140|
|Color Printing Capability||Single Color|
|Custom Media Parts Available||Yes|
|Dimensions||12.5 in H x 9.5 in W x 17 in D|
|Display Size||4.3 in (diagonal)|
|Maximum Printed Label Length||6.6 ft|
|Maximum Liner Width||4.4 in|
|Maximum Print Speed||11.8 in/s|
|Maximum Print Width||4.16 in|
|Minimum Label Length||0.20 in|
|Minimum Liner Width||.36 in|
|Power Supply Voltage||100 to 240 V @ 50 to 60 Hz|
|Print Multiple Copies||Yes|
|Print Resolution||300 dpi|
|Ribbon Ink Wind Direction||Side In/Side Out|
|Applications||Aerospace, Arc Flash Labels, Asset Tracking, Automotive, Barcode Labeling, Cable & Wire Marking, Circuit Board Marking, Data Center Labeling, Electronics Manufacturing, General & Industrial ID, Government & Defense, Laboratory ID, Laboratory ID – Slide Label, Manufacturing, Military, Panel & Push Button Labels, Panel Manufacturing, Rating Plate ID, Ship/Boat/Marine Industries, Single and Double sided sleeve printing|
|Barcode Symbologies – Linear||Codabar, Code 128 Subsets A,B,C, Code 39, Code 93, EAN 8,13, EAN/UPC Appendix 2, EAN/UPC Extension 5, FIM, HIBC, Interleaved 2 of 5 Code 39, JAN 8,13, MSI, Plessey, PostNet, RSS 14, UPC A,E,E0|
|Barcode Symbologies – 2D||Aztec, Codablock F, Data Matrix, GS1 Data Bar, Micro PDF 417, PDF 417, QR Code, RSS 14, RSS 14 Truncated, UPS MaxiCode|
|Connectivity Options||Bluetooth, Ethernet, Serial RS232, USB 2.0, USB Host|
|Continuous & Die-Cut Materials Supported||Continuous Tapes & Die-Cut Labels|
|Desktop Printer Model||BradyPrinter i5100 – 300dpi|
|Display Type||Color Touch Screen|
|Includes||Brady Auto-Detect Roll Holder for IP/i5100 (1), Brady ribbon takeup Spindle (1), Brady WorkStation Software PWID Suite (free download code), i5100 Printer Standard version 300dpi, Power cord (US), Product CD with manuals & drivers, USB cable for PC connection (1)|
|Media Sensor Type||Black Mark, Gap Sensor, Notch, Ribbon End|
|Memory||256 MB RAM|
|Mode of Operation||PC Connect|
|Plug Type||IEC Type B|
|Print Technology||Direct Thermal, Thermal Transfer|
|User Interface Type||PC, Touch Screen|
WE CAN SUPPLY TONERS & INK CARTRIDGES FOR ALL YOUR PRINTERS PLEASE CONTACT 01 460 44 44 FOR A QUOTE
To pay by credit card, please call 01 460 4444