Ink Cartridge Recycling & Toner Recycling
We are aware that when you are finished with your printer toners & ink cartridges you have to pay to dispose of them. For this reason we would highly recommend recycling your toner cartridges with Chatterbox on behalf of Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital Crumlin as well as the Children’s Research Centre.
All you have to do is simply visit www.recyclingappeal.ie/chatterbox and provide the details of your recyclables.
They will actually do collections from your premises for a minimum of 10 items. If you have less than 10 items they will send you a FREEPOST envelope so you can post them to Chatterbox for FREE!
For more information on the charity please feel free to visit the website at www.cmrf.org or see the attached document.
We thank you for supporting this worthwhile charity.
Recycling of photocopier toners
Canon UK and Ireland have entered into a referral partnership with eReco for the provision of Toner Bottle Recycling in order to support our customers in their quest to recycle waste.
eReco service offering supports our customers
- Environmental Objectives
- Reduces the bulk of customer general waste and thus reduces costs associated with this
- Provides Management Information Reports that can support ISO 14001 or EMAS approval
- Provides a Single Point of Contact for Toner Bottle recycling and will manage the complete process on the clients behalf
- eReco will collect ALL manufacturer toner bottle and cartridges – no need for multiple schemes
eReco service offering supports Canon
- Environmental philosophy and is 0% landfill
- A dedicated Account Manager and single point of contact – who will engage directly with customer after initial introduction
- Customer contracts directly with eReco which reduces administrative burdens for the business
- The service is chargeable
The following documents will assist you in understanding the offer further – contact details for eReco are also included:
Contact Details for eRECO:
T: +44 (0) 1342 833033
M: +44 (0) 07918684919