What is Managed Print Services?
Managed Print Services (MPS) involves managing and optimising an organisations document output devices (photocopiers, printers, multifunctional devices, scanners and fax machines) in a unified fashion. The service is designed to improve strategies in order to minimise the cost and maximise the productivity associated with printing and imaging
How can Managed Print Services benefit my company?
Many businesses have no idea how many printers they have, how much time is wasted maintaining them, and more importantly, the real cost involved to keep them running. Outsourcing your print management needs can benefit by:
- Delivering low monthly payments
- No capital investment required
- Reduces total cost of ownership by combining hardware, supplies and service
- Simplifies how you stock and receive supplies
- Streamlines the accounts payables process
- Portrays actual costs
- Allows you to proactively budget for printing
- Eliminates higher cost of “per call” service
- Reduces IT Helpdesk calls
- Improves employee satisfaction and productivity
- Allows you to focus on core business
How is Managed Print Services Implemented?
There are three stages in the adoption of managed print services:
The first stage (Consult) is to gain control of the printer fleet. Analysing the business situation and advising in order to find the optimal solution.
The second stage (Implement). More than just installation, we offer change management to the extent required by you, the customer.
The third stage is enhancing business processes (Manage). After initial testing and the establishment of the new print infrastructure, we offer a tailored portfolio of services to run and manage you printer fleet.
How does Pro-Active Service work?
Providing proactive and highly flexible service support helps to keep printer devices running smoothly, minimising interruptions and maximising system availability.
The eMaintenance system uses email, http or wireless GPRS to transmit data to and from the printer devices. All relevant service data, such as, alerts, messages and counter readings can be remotely transmitted to our service department providing swift and effective maintenance support.
eMaintenance fits with existing infrastructure to deliver accurate information to flag problem recognition before difficulties become apparent.
For more information, continue reading now or request a quick quote today:
- About Managed Print Services
- Benefits of MPS
- How MPS Works
- Why Select Office Technology
- Our Approach to MPS
- Software Solutions for MPS
- Print Survey
- Office Technology Managed Print Services
- MPS FAQ
- MPS Quick Quote
- MPS Demonstration Videos
- MPS A Business Tool For the Information Age