The Intuity Training team offer regular training sessions for our clients in large groups and also visit client sites for dedicated industry specific training bespoke for your team.
Our 2 most popular courses are our :
- Security Awareness Training
- GDPR Awareness Training
Security Awareness Training : The Course
Security Awareness Training is one of the most important investments you can make for the future security of your organisation. It involves educating your team about:
- The risks and vulnerabilities facing their business environment
- The tools they can use to minimise these risks and vulnerabilities
- The mechanisms a company puts in place to ensure their knowledge is kept current
Our tutors will build an industry-specific course for your team based on the requirements for your business within that sector.
Important To Note!
Security Awareness Training Is A Necessary Requirement For GDPR Compliance.
After successfully completing this workshop staff will understand key security risks and controls facing businesses today including:
- Access control
- Data security and privacy
- Virus and intrusion attacks
- E-mail usage and internet acces
- Social engineering
- Learn about company security policies and procedures
- Discover “what we can do” to protect a company’s information assets
- Be aware of general security precautions
GDPR Awareness Training : The Course
The Intuity GDPR Awareness Training will help guide your team on your business’ road towards compliance. We understand change can be difficult and we can assist you with the implementation of new practices and procedures. Our GDPR Training programme is designed to help the team with responsibilities for collecting and processing personal information.
Our half-day workshop is designed to equip your employees with the skills and knowledge they need to identify visible privacy risks and be GDPR aware.
Having conducted an analysis of your policies and procedures and having identified key changes to satisfy privacy by design and default we can then tailor our GDPR Awareness course to your specific business needs, including a Q&A session to address any of your staff’s concerns around GDPR compliance.
After successfully completing this workshop, staff will understand key GDPR obligations required of businesses today including:
- What is GDPR and what has changed since 1995 Directive?
- Key Obligations Under GDPR
- Key Terms
- Personal Data
- Legal basis for Processing
- Data Processing Agreements
- Sharing Data
- Marketing & GDPR
- Privacy by Design
- Employee responsibilities
- Business Responsibilities
- Data Breach
You Can Choose. . .
Choose from a variety of training formats:
- Innovation House Workshop
- Live Webinar Workshop
- Onsite training for your team
Sign Up Today!
*The duration of this workshop varies according to your specific requirements.
*Prior to the workshop, management are requested to complete a short questionnaire to gain insight into the current security practices within your organisation.
Call 1890 987 900 today to book your training, or email us at email@example.com.