Intuity Technologies has been certified Canon Gold Partner 2019 status – please see an extract from the letter from Canon:
“I am pleased to conﬁrm that you have achieved the status of:
and have been awarded the following certiﬁcations:
Output Management – GOLD
The Partner Programme is based on a framework that is solution-centric, reﬂecting your customers’ needs and demands. it has been designed to provide you with a clearly structured journey which supports growth, beneﬁts that recognise and reward your achievement and expertise, and the focus and visibility to measure your success.
You have qualiﬁed for the certiﬁcation based on achieving the criteria for each area. The criteria include having the requisite number of certified sales, business and service staff, achieving the revenue expectations (based on your 2018 Canon sales), and a commitment to engage with us on collaborative business planning and in line with the Terms and Conditions of the Partner Programme.
We provide all Partners with a business support, training and enablement programme, spanning the ﬁve pillars of our Partner Value Proposition: Diversify, Collaborate, Expand, Win and Streamline.
The Partner Programme is built on the philosophy of shared investment and is focused on supporting your business growth. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your business in 2018 and your support.”
To achieve this status, Intuity Technologies had to fulfill strict Canon criteria and was recently audited on-site by Canon. Some of the facts that resulted from this audit include:
- Average response time to customer support calls is 3.2 hours
- First-time fix with customer support call is an impressive 96.43%
- Printer/copier uptime(is how often customer’s copier / printer is actually up and working) across all our customers is an equally impressive 97%
- 78.72% of all copiers/printers purchased by our customers are colour devices Intuity Technologies offer customers end-user training
- We offer customers FREE PRINT AUDITS to help them determine how much they are currently spending on print output
- Intuity Technologies has modern showroom facilities where customers can come to see the latest Canon print technology
- All our Canon accredited technical specialists and sales executives have access to Canon’s “Partner-net” which allows them to keep up to date with latest canon print technology developments and provide you with the most up to date information and technical support
- Intuity Technologies is accredited by Canon to supply “e-maintenance” which allows us to monitor your canon printer/copier remotely, 24 hours a day, every day
- We have Microsoft Certified IT personnel to help you with your IT requirements
- Intuity Technologies conduct annual “Customer Satisfaction” surveys. You can see the results in our testimonials by scrolling down on the left hand side of this page
For more information call today 1890 987 900 or request a quick quote