Ink Cartridge Recycling & Toner Recycling
We are aware that when you are finished with your printer toners & ink cartridges you have to worry about disposing them. For this reason we would highly recommend recycling your toner cartridges with CTR Europe.
They will actually do collections from your premises free of charge. They are interested in the empty printer cartridges but will pick up the toner bottles at same time. Please give them all your ink/toner cartridges as well as the toner bottles to make it worth it. They bring them to a central depot in Dublin & then ship to UK. Feel free to contact them directly.
They have a corporate buyback solution for all unused/unopened ink and toner cartridges and surplus mobile phones.
As the largest surplus cartridge recycler in Europe, they buy back unwanted printer consumables and will purchase any quantity of unused original ink and toner cartridges from single units to container loads. With their flexible payment methods and excellent pricing system, whether the cartridges are “as new”, old or damaged, CTR can help you raise money from any unused or unwanted cartridges and surplus mobile phones.
These could be from printers you no longer use, old excess stock which needs clearing or surplus mobile phones which may have been upgraded.
- Reuse of surplus products
- Fully compliant with European WEEE directive
- Revenues to your business or charity
- Free collection
- Easy fast payment
Recycling of photocopier toners
Canon UK and Ireland have entered into a referral partnership with eReco for the provision of Toner Bottle Recycling in order to support our customers in their quest to recycle waste. Please note eReco will bill you for the collection service….
eReco service offering supports our customers
- Environmental Objectives
- Reduces the bulk of customer general waste and thus reduces costs associated with this
- Provides Management Information Reports that can support ISO 14001 or EMAS approval
- Provides a Single Point of Contact for Toner Bottle recycling and will manage the complete process on the clients behalf
- eReco will collect ALL manufacturer toner bottle and cartridges – no need for multiple schemes
eReco service offering supports Canon
- Environmental philosophy and is 0% landfill
- A dedicated Account Manager and single point of contact – who will engage directly with customer after initial introduction
- Customer contracts directly with eReco which reduces administrative burdens for the business
- The service is chargeable
The following documents will assist you in understanding the offer further – contact details for eReco are also included:
Contact Details for eRECO:
T: +44 (0) 1342 833033
M: +44 (0) 07918684919