Office Printer Service Contracts
Service contracts are similar to an insurance policy. Your costs are fixed so you will know how much per year you will spend instead of hoping that it won’t break down too much or have a serious or expensive repair during the year.
- You only pay for what you use on a cost per copy basis,
- You will know up front what you are likely to be charged
- You don’t need to worry about a huge bill at the end of the month
- If there are any issues with the quality of your print a copier engineer will come and sort the problem out
- 4 hour response time – if your photocopier stops working in the morning we can guarantee it to be working again that afternoon
Over years, clients of Office Technology have helped us to create various types of service contracts, so that now we are able to help you with any of your office needs:
1. Simply Call us Out
You deal with the best with Office Technology.
Kevin Flanigan Estate Agents